Residential, Commercial, Exterior and Interior painting
Osorio’s Painting has helped countless residential owners in the Inland Empire and surrounding areas make the best of their living spaces by offering professional, courteous design and painting services. From applying the first coat of paint throughout a newly constructed home to redecorating a house in need of a makeover, you can always count on Osorio’s Painting’s experience to make your painting project a quick and painless affair.
Over the years, Osorio’s Painting has completed many commercial and industrial painting and decorating services for businesses in the greater Inland Empire and surrounding areas. Our professional painters are experienced in dealing with larger painting projects and are extremely skilled in completing even large scale work quickly and efficiently. At Osorio’s Painting, we understand that time is money and therefore we guarantee that your painting project will be completed properly, within budget and on time. Here are only a few of the Residential and Commercial services we offer:
Residential Design Consultations:
Our skilled and certified interior decorators will be happy to work with you to make the most of your environment. Based on your tastes and vision, they will assist and advise you on the best colors, textures and decoration options for your house. A designer will usually visit your home to evaluate your space and existing components such as furniture, floors and carpeting before suggesting different options that would help enhance your current space.
Commercial Design Consultations
Your business or place of work is a second home, so why shouldn’t it be inviting and pleasant to work in? The way your business or commerce looks is also a big factor in the impression your clients have of you and your organization. Our trained and qualified interior decorators can help you make the most of your commercial or corporate building by making suggestions for low-cost, highly impressive features that will transform your business or office into a beautiful, corporate environment. Most people do not know that paint colors and textures can have a big influence on mood, and therefore productivity. By following the advice of one of our certified decorators, you are investing in more proficient workers and more interested buyers.
Interior Surface Preparation, Restoration and Painting
Our professional commercial painters can expertly and quickly clean, prepare, repair and paint most any interior surface, no matter how large or high. From the interior of your home to corporate offices to parking garages, our painting crew has the knowledge and experience to make any project a success. We know what paint to use, how many coats to apply and can give you a very accurate cost estimate and time line for any project, helping you plan around our work and suffer as little disruption as possible. Here are a few of the interior services provided:
- Faux Finishes and Accent walls
- Texture and Re-Texture walls
- Tile Installation, Stone Installation, Backsplash Tile Installation and more.
- Decorative Wall Installation: Beadboard, tongue and Groove, Shiplap Paneling, Wayne Coat and other decorative elements.
- Staining: Wood Staining, Faux finish Garage doors and more
- Remodel: Cabinet Installation, Bathroom remodel, Kitchen Remodel
- Wallpaper Removal
- Acoustic Removal and texture
- Doors & Cabinet painting and Staining
- Drywall installation and repair
- Molding: Crown Molding, Baseboards, Door Casing, Window Casing Installation
- Remove all nails from walls and repair and patch any holes, repair any molding as necessary
- Repair cracks around windows seals, doorways, molding, re-textures walls, patch holes, and any other necessary areas seal and caulk
- Doors and cabinets – Sand, primer and paint with sprayer for a nice shiny look or re-stain to a new finish.
- Mask all windows, doors, hardware, furniture, carpet and any other necessary areas
- Remove window treatments and replace
- Remove switch plates throughout house
Exterior Surface Preparation, Restoration and Painting
We all know the toll the elements can take on buildings. No matter how high the quality of the paint used is, eventually you will need to restore your building by applying a new coat of paint. Let our experienced commercial painters help. They know how to strip old paint and prepare your surface so that your new coat of paint lasts as long as possible. Our team has a lot of experience working on exterior surfaces and will in no time make your home or building look like new. Here are a few of the exterior services provided:
- Mobile Homes
- Exterior Trim
- Stucco Repair
- Siding Repair and Installation
- Wrought iron fences and gates
- Patio covers
- Garage doors – metal and wood
- Pressure-wash the entire house to remove debris and loose paint from house and trimming. Complete exterior preparation and clean up
- Trim/Eaves repair – Scrape necessary areas to remove paint, patch nail holes, caulk and seal cracks, corners where necessary, prime all wood and then apply two coats of quality paint. Repair cracks in wood, around doorways, windows and trimming
- Stucco repair – Will inspect all foundation cracks around entire house, around windows, doorways, corners, where wood and stucco tend to separate where cracks occur, seal where necessary and re-stucco walls
- Mask all windows, doors, hardware, outside furniture and any other necessary areas
- Primer and seal to all wood surfaces and any other areas as necessary.
- Stucco sprayed with two coats of quality paint
Once you have chosen your colors and textures, our professional painters will quickly and efficiently transform your space according to the pre-established design you have selected. You can expect their work to be of the highest quality: clean lines between walls and ceilings, evenly applied paint. Our trained and skilled painters have plenty of experience in painting homes and they will ensure that any hole or imperfection in the walls to be covered with paint will be properly plastered and sanded, then thoroughly cleaned before any paint applied.
Faux / Decorative Finishes
If you wish to add some texture to your walls but prefer paint to wallpaper, our skilled professional painters can expertly apply faux or decorative finishes using different colors of paint. These techniques can be quite tricky but, when performed properly, can beautifully transform a room from drab to fab. We also offer an extensive selection of stencils and custom designs for clients who are looking for a unique, creative look for their new home or renovation painting project in the Inland Empire.
Ceiling and Walls Repair
We offer ceiling and wall repairs for those clients who wish to freshen up a room but do not necessarily require the whole space to be painted. Holes and cracks in your walls and ceilings are unsightly and often make a really nice room look old and poorly maintained. Damage resulting from nails, water leaks or simple wear and tear can easily be repaired by filling them up with plaster, sanding then painting over them with a paint matching the one originally on the wall, which makes refreshing a room both cost and time efficient, with little inconvenience.
These are only a few of the many painting services Osorio’s Painting offers in the Inland Empire and surroundings areas.
For more information about our company, please contact us by phone at (909) 641-9252 or by Email